ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not food related at all, but still pretty...

Just a quick one to put in a link to my non-food (well, mostly) based adventures. I had a Platinum ticket to a Supernatural convention on this past weekend, and I've resurrected my old and long unused non-food blog to post some picspam.

I did cater for the Platinum afternoon tea that was held on the Sunday, but I was so exhausted after doing the work for it that I didn't take photos!! I made mini sweets - Banana-Choc Truffle Tarts, Chocolate Mousse Tarts in Chocolate Pastry, Cherry Tarts in Chocolate Pastry, and Passionfruit Melting Moments. Imagine it if you can!! Mucho tasty.

So, instead of food pretty, pop on over to my old Meanderings blog for Supernatural men pretty.

I'm hosting a Mexican feast this weekend, so hopefully will be back with lots of food pretty some time next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home