ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mmmmmmmango...

My first mango of the season (and, for the first time in years, this is a season when I'm looking forward to mangoes - sometimes I don't like them...):


Superawesomemegacloseup of juicy goodness:


And on the other end of the spectrum (baked versus raw spectrum, that is) - a lovely moist carrot ginger molasses muffin, using a recipe from The Garden of Vegan as a base (I've had that cookbook since 2003, and this is probably the third recipe I've made from it - but definitely a great muffin recipe!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Treehugger said...

I LOVE Mango - they are just heavenly!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Bex said...

Oh mangoes, such a thing of delight and beauty

8:14 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sometimes you don't like mangoes? Hmmm.... strange LOL

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Those mangoes look so fresh and delicious. I love the close up. I am very jealous of your gardern plants. Those strawberry seedlings look fantastic. It's nice to have plants that are both tasty and beautiful

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home