ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Friday, June 06, 2008

The cover has landed!!

So, it's been a stupidly long time since I posted. I've started a new, hard core 12 hour day job, and frankly I haven't created anything fabulous to eat in a while (though I will have to share my favourite "greens and beans" packed full of iron, protein and calcium pie the next time that I make it), but I have got some amazing news.

The cover of my upcoming cookbook has been finalised and I can now post it all over the darn internets!






Too fricking cool or what??

For more info on what's in it and when it comes out (though I'm sure that there'll be lots of shouting about all of the stuff that's going to be happening closer to the date/s), go here:

http://www.aduki.net.au/books-forthcoming.html

7 Comments:

Blogger mimbles said...

Oh my, that looks divine! What a fabulous cover. Huge congratumalations to you :D

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, vegan melting moments!!!

even the total carnivores at nambucca heads were fighting over the melting moments and other vegan goodies that ZB gave me for xmas ...

and some of them are hassling me over when the recipe book is published!

-- mightyogbo

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great - can't wait!! :D

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drooooool... can't wait until it comes out!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rural Vegan said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous cover it is!

2:00 AM  
Blogger jessy said...

the cover looks so awesome! i can't wait for the book to be released!

12:41 AM  
Blogger hyperion79 said...

Hey ZB, definitly post your "greens and beans pie" recipe when you have a moment - that sounds like a perfect way for us to use up our surplus from the veggie patch!

hyper

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home