ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vegan Indulgence Cooking Workshops!!

For those of you in Sydney keen to find out more about the joys of vegan baking and sweets making, there are two Vegan Indulgence Cooking Workshops being run by me through the Sydney Community College.

The first workshop is being held on Saturday August 23 from 10am to 4pm. The second workshop is being held on Saturday September 13 from 10am to 4pm. You can enrol online, via the links I've given for both of the workshops.

This should be a fun day, making some of the recipes from the book (and maybe a couple that aren't, but are fun to learn anyway!!) I'm really looking forward to it! And if you're a bit iffy about buying the book, come along and find out about the recipes, and there'll be books available if you end up wanting to buy one (or twelve!!)

I need a minimum of eight enrolments to get the class running, so tell your friends and family! I hope to see lots of smiling faces there!

2 Comments:

Blogger TobbĂ« said...

ZB, I would love to say you have outdone yourself, but frankly, you have done as spectacular as I always thought you would.
If it did not sound so trailer-park I would tell you that "You Rock".
Well stuff it, you Do Rock.
Love you

12:44 AM  
Blogger ZuckerBaby said...

Thank you, Tobbe. I do, indeed, rock \m/ Heh.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home