ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Randomness

Couple of quick non-recipe related things:

1. In the change over to the new Blogger, I seem to have screwed up the comments section on some of my recent posts. Hopefully this is now rectified for every post from now on in - can't seem to fix it for the buggered-up posts, though. Technology makes ZB confused.

2. Just a couple of photos of foods I have been eating recently, that aren't really recipes:

My Sunday breakfast - sunflower seed sourdough toast with Nuttelex and tomato, and "dessert" toast with banana and my mother's homemade marmalade *drools* And, of course, a big Browncoat cup o' coffee with soymilk.


Seitan and salad sandwich - I've been topping my salad sandwiches with a dressing of flaxseed oil and either apple cider vinegar or umesu - quite a kick!!


Awesome vegan gyoza, made by a friend Jenwah - here are the stages of just stuffed, just made, and lovingly presented.


Another dinner party, another attempt at taking a good photo of my cheesecake. I'll get there eventually!!


I made some mint chocolates with my friend Neibi a couple of days ago, and had some melted chocolate left over, so made some teeny peanut butter cups.


And, finally, just a quick photo of my second attempt at felafel - better presentation, but the taste wasn't as brilliant. Hmmm, requires more work (oh no, not having to eat more felafel - how will I survive?!)


3. Just a quick note - I recently applied to a local community college to run vegan cookery classes. Am having a meeting tomorrow afternoon about it, so fingers crossed! Exciting, yet terrifying ;-)

Will post some more recipes when I've pulled together the bits of paper and various websites of inspiration that I've been using for the goodies I've cooked recently!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I am so glad you're following up that cooking course idea! WHEE! :D

12:36 PM  
Blogger ZuckerBaby said...

Aaaaannnnd...I'm in!! ZB's inaugral vegan cookery course scheduled to start in May. Yay! But also - panic! But Yay!!

Will put up more details when the relevant brochure is online - some time in April.

Yay!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That is SO AWESOME :D :D :D I'm totally proud - you're going to kick ass.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home