ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Recipe Testing is Go!

So I've set up a recipe testing site (set to "private") for posting recipes and getting tester feedback on the recipes. I've got four testers so far, but could always use more! So if you're interested in testing recipes such as the ones that went up this morning:

Orange-Fig Slice with Cream Cheese Frosting
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Brownies

then leave your details in the comments and I'll set you up to have access to the testing blog. I need an email address to do that!

I'm still going to post recipes here, but you're going to find that most of them will now be on the savoury side of life, as the cookbook I'm doing is all about the indulgent sweeties that vegans enjoy!!

Whee!! Most very much exciting yay!! Plus terrifying!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home