ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Slightly panicked plea for enrolments

There's just over a week until my next set of cookery classes starts (Monday October 22), and I'm a little freaked because I don't have the usual number of enrolments yet. Generally by this point it's either full or there are only a couple of places left. Currently, there are 6 places left. Which, I don't mind having a smaller class, but I'd like to think that there are more veg*ns out there who want to do some vegan cooking with other veg*n friendly folks!!

Sooooo, if you know anyone in Sydney who is interested in learning some vegan foods, with an enthusiastic and occasionally funny (and only rarely swear-y) tutor, get them over to the Sydney Community College website and do the enrol-y thing - right here.

Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home