ZB's Vegan Recipes

Here's where you can find some fun, tasty and generally pretty easy-to-make vegan (and often low GI) recipes. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Vegan Cookery Classes

'kay, this is an advert!! For anyone in the Sydney area, I will be conducting an 8 week vegan cookery course starting on May 9, through the Sydney Community College.

The classes will be held at the Newtown High School of Performing Arts, and are evening classes - 6.30pm to 9pm.

The cost is $199 for the full eight weeks. That includes facilities and foods! I will be sourcing my veges and fruit through www.lettucedeliver.com.au, and am hoping to get a couple of local health food stores on board re sourcing exotic vegan ingredients!!

The full class size is 16, and I need a minimum of 8 enrolments for the class to go ahead. You can book online here.

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, so everything is a learning experience! If it goes well, I'm hopeful that the class will roll over into the next semester.

I really hope to see a great turnout, and a nice cross section of folks - vegan, vegetarian, omnivore, vege-curious....All are welcome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home